Monday, June 3, 2013

bad wolf day

Just like Impossible Astronaut Day, today was another Doctor Who holiday! (Just another good reason to watch Doctor Who- you can participate in all these random activities and have something to look forward to on Mondays.) I don't want to provide too many spoilers, in case any of my posts are encouraging you to watch it (or maybe any time you see/hear Doctor Who, you immediately recoil in horror. Some of my friends do this. I'm not sure how we're still friends) but suffice it to say that 'Bad Wolf' were major arc words in season 1.

So, when I saw this, I was obviously thrilled!


A chance to weird out my fellow students? How could I resist? I wrote it on whiteboards...


on other random notes (for the uneducated, apparently "I Cereal You" is now the way cool kids say "I Love You"...?)...

...on training schedules...

on desks...

...and on Kleenex boxes.

Did anyone notice? Was anyone deeply disturbed by it? Maybe not, but I like to think so. (Or at least think they'll look it up, discover Doctor Who, and be hooked. You never know!)

And finally... there's just a couple more hours left for the S-Trip Scholarship! If you'd like to help me win trips and an internship, please tweet or comment on my submission. 

2 comments:

  1. I added another shout out for you and your scholarship dream on my blog!
    Loving your blogging style, Tatiana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister had this on her calendar but I don't think she actually did it... I think you two would get along super well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)