Isn't it cute? (Also, funnily enough, the last award I got was right after a music post too- this post and this award, in case you're new to my scribblings and curious. Does this mean I should just keep writing random posts about songs?)
Without further ado, here are seven facts about me!
- I'm bilingual- French and English- and I consider myself far more French than English. (This despite the fact that I listen to more English music, speak more in English, and read more in English. Go figure.)
- I'm a leapyear baby! Secretly, I'm only four...
- One of my pet peeves is when people answer an instant message with something like 'not much' or 'lol'. Seriously? At least try to keep the conversation going!
- I've never been on a Ferris wheel. (I want to, though!)
- I'm insecure about my eyebrows. They're dark, bushy, straight, grow extremely fast... they really have no redeeming features.
- I love old movies (like 30s-50s)- they're so quirky and funny!
- I wish I had a nickname. (I'm trying to persuade my school to call me Cupcake or Cupcake Girl- story to come- but no success yet.)
And here are the 15 people I'm tagging:
If you haven't checked out these blogs yet, you definitely should- they're all great. Hoping you're all having a wonderful Thursday, and that your week has been shorter than mine!