It's a tiny bit sad that it's already Thursday and I only now am getting around to posting about my weekend... but let's face it, my eyes are literally closing a little bit as I type, and that's actually better than the past two days. (I was bouncing off the walls. Believe me, a blog entry typed while exhausted is far better than one typed while crazy...)
· Lots of hair compliments!
· Was told multiple times that I looked twelve. (Thank you, boys. Really, that's what you tell a girl to win her heart.)
· Ate cookie dough ice cream. (OMG it is the best flavour, and anyone who says different is lying or delusional.)
· Sleep? What's that?
· Met a ton of wonderful people who were just as crazy as I was, both male and female. (This was really the best part- that's why it's stuck in the middle, like the icing in an Oreo!)
· Still didn't figure out how to do a pretty messy bun. (If anyone has skillz at this, please help me out.)
· Improved my dance skillz as well as marvelling at everyone else's. (Ok, so this is not difficult since they were basically non-existent... but still.)
· FLASH MOB!
· Discovered that I actually hadn't overpacked (it was SO HOT the entire weekend that I had to change multiple times to avoid smelling like a football player's locker)
In addition, here's a little guessing game. Which one of these things happened?
a) I fell off the stage during my dance recital.
b) A guy wrote his number down my arm in Sharpie.
c) I covered myself in grass and pretended to be Peeta.
Let me know in the comments! How's your week going? (Hopefully it's as exciting as my weekend was!) I missed you all- thanks for reading!