Wednesday, May 2, 2012

shuffle, shuffle, shuffle (is that song in your head now?)


Confession: I really love doing these iPod on shuffle type things. (I have no idea why. I just find them really amusing.) Does anyone else do these? I got this one off Tasha Rex but I cut some of the questions so that it was a little less long.

1. Describe yourself.
Lemonade- Erin Saoirse Adair (Hmm... but am I sweet or am I sour? That is the question.)

2. What do people feel when they’re around you?
Holding Out For A Hero- Frou Frou (Hopefully this means they think I'm a hero and not that they need to be saved from me...)                                                                                       

3. Describe your current relationship.
Fully Alive- Flyleaf (Sure, it's alive... IN MY HEAD.)

4. Where would you like to be right now?
Getting Into You- Reliant K (Awkward...let's not go there.)

5. How do you feel about love?
You Belong To Me- Carla Bruni (And I will never let you go... muahaha)

6. What is your life like?
Waiting- Royal Wood (OMG YES. Right now I'm waiting for school to be over...5 hours left.)

7. What would you wish for if you only had one wish?
Breathe- Taylor Swift (Well, breathing is good!)

8. Say something wise.
Crabbuckit- The Good Lovelies. (A crab in the bucket is worth two in the bush? Do crabs live in bushes?)

9. How would describe yourself?
Blush- Plumb (Well, I am often the shade of a tomato... so that works.)

10. How do you feel today?
Hollywood- Marina and the Diamonds (Well, I do actually look pretty good today.)

11. What is your motto?
Misery- Maroon 5 (Nope. Not even close. That would be pretty sad.)

12. What do your friends think of you?
You Are The Moon- The Hush Sound (Yes, because I'm always 'dans la lune' as you say in French... Also because they love me and think I glow. Rightttt.)

13. What do your parents think of you?
Perfect- Hedley (HAHAHA!)

14. What do you think about very often?
Sugar, We're Going Down- Fall Out Boy (Because I fall over a lot?)

15.What do you think of your best friend?
Rocket Surgery- Amy Kuney (I guess this means I think she's confused... which is sometimes the case. Hahaha, love you!)

16. What do you think of the person you love?
Alone Again- Alyssa Reid (This is, sadly, true. Because there is no love in my life. Sob.)

17. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Stray Italian Greyhound- Vienna Teng (Yes. I want to be an abandoned dog. Definitely.)

18. What do you think of when you see the person you love?
Lithium- Evanescence (You are my drug... why is it that all my love ones are creepy songs?)

19. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Dead Memories- Slipknot (Another creepy one. Apparently that's just my destiny.)

20. What will play at your funeral?
Stuck Like Glue- Sugarland (So I get the sad song at my wedding, and the happy love song at my funeral. How does that work?) 

Hopefully you were as amused by this as I was! Let me know if you do one, I'd love to read it. 

5 comments:

  1. that was a fun questionnaire! I havent heard of a lot of these songs so I'm off to check some of them out. I always love discovering new music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 4!!! XD lol -awkward palm tree-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - and, yes, number 13 is correct!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a cool post. Mine would be all songs way old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber- I'm glad you liked it! I love new music too, if you ever do it you'll have to let me know :) I must admit though, I don't even listen to some of these xD

    Jordan- thank you so much! I really appreciate it, and I will definitely fill it out.

    Kori- hahaha, I know!

    Mme Jacie- awww, that's sweet of you to say ;)

    Dusty- thanks! You should do it, I love seeing other people's random songs :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)