I'm in a lazy mode this morning... writing actual paragraphs seems like too much work. Therefore, I will just write random sentences that may or may not make sense. (You've been warned!)
1. I forgot to put on mascara this morning. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??? I don't know, but my eyelashes look all weird and spidery.
2. Rice pudding is one of the best foods on Earth. So are ginger-date squares. I should really post recipes and share their brilliance with all of you but taking pictures at every step seems hazardous.
3. I think I might be part cat. Whenever I see a sunbeam, I have this intense urge to go lie down in it and stretch out as long as I can. (Succumbing to this urge is a little embarrassing, especially because it often happens at school in the mornings. I often think I'm alone... but then the other guy that shows up at a freakishly early hour will appear. Why does he have such bad timing?)
4. Jellyfish don't have brains, yet we share 60% of their DNA. (Hmm... this might explain the behaviour of some people I know.)
5. Aren't these the coolest eyes ever? You can browse her deviantArt gallery here if you want to see more gorgeous looks (and some that are actually wearable!)
6. I'm currently playing with my template... so hang in there while I iron out the kinks!
Anddd that wraps it up, folks. (Easy to write, easy to read- good for a brainless Monday.) Does anyone else have any random facts to share?