By now, you probably all know I love sharing my opinion about anything and everything... so when I saw this linkup, I knew I had to join in! Hopefully no one will be too shocked! After all, according to all the political quizzes I've taken, I'm pretty radical. (Two things to address here. Onee: yes, I am the lame sort of person who takes "Which party should YOU vote for?" quizzes for fun. Deal with it. And two: yes, everything I am politically interested in is so far left that it's practically non-existent in actual elections. Good thing I can't actually vote yet, or I'd be quite disappointed.)
Anywayyy... without further ado, here are some of this week's thoughts!
1. White chocolate isn't really chocolate at all.
2. Curling up with a good book is one of life's greatest pleasures.
3. Musicals are the best type of movie. (Fred Astaire, whoohoo!)
4. Rap isn't really music. Neither is hardcore screamo.
5. People should use spellcheck more often. (Or just learn to spell.)
6. Reading the newspaper is fun.
7. Red skinnies are the epitome of style.
8. Exercise is fun! (As long as it doesn't involve a inordinate number of pushups.)
9. Early to bed, early to rise is the only way to be. (Like, actually. I am incapable of sleeping in past 8.)
10. Whoever thought up popcorn tea is a genius.
11. Thong bikinis should be outlawed.
12. Angry Birds (and really, most iPod games) is completely pointless.
13. Yellow is an awkward colour.
14. Manicures are wonderful and soothing.
15. Trying to find a new haircut (what I am currently doing) is super difficult. (How do I know what looks good? And how do I know the hairdresser will do it correctly?)
..and there we are. Hopefully no one was too scandalised! What are some of your thoughts? I hope all your Mondays are going well! (All day I've thought it's Tuesday... sigh... this week might be long.)