- Highlight of religion class: when one of the boys hot-glued beads to his nipples. (Not making this stuff up, guys. You'd think that someone who's in grade 12 would know better, but it seems not.)
- Of course, this same boy did hot-glue his own hair to his face last year in order to make a beard, so there we are. (What can I say, he's a real winner...)
- You know you're in Canada when it's September and the snow shovels are already on display. (The sad moment...)
- Picture day was yesterday, and was surprisingly non-painful... just until I remembered that we still need to get grad photos taken. Sigh.
- Chemistry is suprisingly cool. (Especially compared to physics... it's like the names say. Physics is like when you...ok, I have no idea where this metaphor is going and I think I'll just stop here before I dig myself too deep a hole.)
To finish, here are a few pictures I saw around the Interwebz that I thought were funny! (Good for a tiring, rainy Friday.)
...sad to say, but that's kinda my life.
...same. (Aka today.)
...wait. WHAT? That's right. It's a dog... but also two dogs... MIND BLOWN.
So yeah. I think I'm going to bed now. (It's 4:30, fyi.) Peace and love, baby ducks! (Which is a book that I have no interest in reading. I just like the title.)