1. This cranberry galette.
(Because of course the first thing I list would be food, right?) It is SO DELICIOUS. Berries + Fruit + Crust= major YUM.
2. The fact that I have a day off Monday. No work, and no school= a chance to wear whatever clothes I want! (Watch me stay in my pyjamas all day...)
3. This song.
Somehow I forgot to put it on my playlist... which is bizarre, because for the past few days I've been listening to it on repeat. Have you heard it? Do you like it?
4. Coffee mixed with chocolate milk. I did this for the first time yesterday, and I cannot believe I hadn't tried this earlier because it is just SO GOOD.
5. The fact that my cat doesn't usually look like this.
Before I woke him up with my flash, he was actually sleeping like this. How is that possible?
Seriously. He looks like a psycho serial killer. I don't think I'd be able to sleep if he looked like this all the time.
6. Pumpkin anything. (I know, more food. What can I say, I have a one-track mind.) Pie, oatmeal, coffee... really, I don't think there's anything it's bad in!
7. PITCH PERFECT!
I went to go see this on Friday with a gaggle of friends and it was SO FUNNY. You know how some trailers make you laugh, then you go see the movie and they used up everything good in the trailer? Well, this one wasn't like that at all; there was still plenty of other hilarious scenes! (And as usual, we were the loud annoying ones. I think it's just fate.)
8. The fact that I actually HAVE IDEAS FOR BLOG POSTS! After my complaining that nothing exciting was going on, I have actually had fun recently... so yay!
9. My friends.
Whether we're at the park (because we're children like that, no big deal)...
Being fashion analysts (because that sounds much cooler than plain old 'shopping')...
Or loitering in stores and laughing at their items (yes, this is different than shopping)... We always have a great time.
10. My followers! I'm really thankful whenever all of you read and comment on my posts... it makes me feel loved. (Awww moment. Okay, maybe I'm just 'aw-ing' to myself... but still.) So thank you.
What are a few things you're thankful for? (Because it's always nice to think about, even if your Thanksgiving isn't now!)