So it's Friday (YAY!) and I left school early to pack for another university visit (DOUBLE YES!). Of course, this means a blog post (procrastinating can be fun!) because I have to share all this excitement with y'all! (No, I never say that. I just like writing it and pretending that I do.)
- I have way too many clothes, and I only wear about ten percent.
- Random dance parties= the best thing everrr.
- OMG I don't work again until Tuesday! that's worth a dance party right there by itself, no music necessary!
- ... I'm kind of a loser.
- And (as I trip over my piles of clothes) I will never be a professional dancer (surprise, I know!).
- I should probably eat less chocolate, because that little dance session made me feel out of breath... time for a blogilates break!
- Ok I'm back. Kinda sweaty and cat-furry (read the next point) but not yet dead.
- I love my cats, but sometimes they are a pain. (Aka, Amber is currently rubbing himself all over me and trying to step on my keyboard. Not exactly helpful.)
- Why can't he just help me choose shirts? I'm currently putting in ten for two days... logic= not my forte.
- Or eat my chem book so that I don't have to take it with me? (I mean really, you'd think my teacher would realise that picking a future is more important than doing a lab report right now... ok, not really, but I like the thought.)
- Plus I can't find a pencil or an eraser. Hopefully I don't make any mistakes...
This was my dance party song... trust me, it's contagious.
High Five for Friday, dearest listeners!