Thursday, November 8, 2012

my first tea review/vlog

Here begins my journey into the world of vlogging and tea reviews! (Okay, you probably got that from the title... still.) A big thank you to Jesse for giving me the idea!



Thoughts:

1) I wanted to cut it but had no video editing software... I apologise for the length and the random moments of confusion.
2) It wouldn't me change the thumbnail. What is up with the picture it chose? I look like a constipated cow or something...
3) There's this huge delay between my voice and my actions... I'm not actually that spastic.
4) Ok, I had more but now I can't remember what they were so never mind.

What did you think of it? Any suggestions or comments?

ALSO: I now reply to comments via email (... usually about three weeks later...) unless you're a non-reply blogger, in which case I will reply on my blog. (Just a little head's up.)

4 comments:

  1. OMG you're so cuteee <3 I laughed a lot during this and my brother was like "god what's so funny, she's just talking" XD We must vlog together soemtime -nods-.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny - I laughed and laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this video! You could always use Windows Movie Maker - but then we couldn't see all your off-topic ramblings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that tea does sound great, all kind of wintery and warming :) i want to say its like a christmassy tea? with the glittery, gold theme - if that makes any sense haha xD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)