Tis the season... for impossible wishes!
- well I think you can guess the first one (it starts with s and ends with now)
- at the risk of sounding like an old geezer (not that everyone old is a geezer, just to specify) I’m certain there was more snow when I was younger
- so I also wish for a time-travelling machine
- it’d be nice to know if my prediction that I will be a crazy cat lady actually comes true
- and also I’d really like to have a snowball fight with my younger self
- or simply have friends who would have snowball fights with me because my friends are/were just lame
- that I personally could be less lame sometimes (I mean really the word lame by itself is pretty bad) (and let’s not even discuss my burning desire to use sophisticated words) (okay at least that’s better than using “like” fifteen times a day)
- that I was less hungry right now
- seriously, the last period before lunch always kills me
- that’s why I’m writing a blog post and not actually working on my English project- I WANT THIS
- eggnog pie, like seriously, how amazing does that sound?
- that unhealthy food was less tasty- or that someone invents a healthy chocolate, come on, we’re long overdue
What are some of your wishes this season?