2) So then I spent wayyyy too much time on Tumblr in order to actually laugh. But it was worth it because I found some pretty amazing pictures... such as this.
3) I am blogging right now because I don't feel like working on homework. /student of the year
4) This picture is kind of my life... and the reason I -coughcough- may have eaten an entire carton of ice cream yesterday.
5) Lizzie Bennet + Doctor Who= the best show ever. (Seriously, this has potential.)
6) I say that Twitter is stupid, but the real reason I don't have an account is because I would spend my entire day posting useless updates like:
- OMG there was a spider. On the ceiling. And I don't know where it went. #saveme
- I DON'T WANT TO WORK #everysingleday
- So apparently our cat-proof doors are also me-proof... just got stuck in the basement.
- Vampire Diaries is the bestttt <3 #icanteven
- Further proof that I am destined to be a crazy cat lady: just got rid of all my stuffies but the cats.
(Is that even how hashtags work? I have no idea. Another reason I should never get Twitter.)
Okay, so I have now procrastinated sufficiently (and given you a way to procrastinate too! I know, you're so thankful)... so I suppose I should go work on homework -sadface- goodbye lovely listeners!