Thursday, April 12, 2012

ho hum, hi ho

It's been a ho-hum-busy few days- I'm sure you know the kind. I'm busy... doing nothing. (Hello, biology homework! I hate you too!) And now, for some reason, I'm thinking about Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. The tune is stuck in my head, and it's driving me insane. (Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work we go!) This always seems to happen at the most inconvenient moments... like in the middle of a presentation. (I often start singing that song, instead of what I'm trying to present. Really, I should get points for creativity!) And it's never good songs, either. (This can probably be chalked down to Science. Most bad things can.)

Another possibly scientific problem? Suddenly forgetting things. Important things, like your locker combination right before the buses leave or the words to another song... that you're presenting in front of your entire highschool. (So there's only like fifty people at my school. Still.) It was all going swimmingly- I was playing the ukulele (they're the cutest instruments on the planet! You know you're jealous) and singing along when suddenly... I had a complete blank.

Awkward silence ensued...

And continued.

Until I couldn't take it anymore, and slunk off the stage, my tail between my legs. (Metaphorically. Unless it's possible to grow a tail of shame... I'll have to look into that. Oh wait, that's known as a rat-tail. Save me!)

1 comment:

  1. It seems I'm on the right track, I hope I can do well. The result was something I did and was doing to implement it.
    www.clickjogosclick.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)