Saturday, July 21, 2012

burning questions of life


...alternatively, Pointless Things I Think About When Home Alone And Am Too Lazy To Actually Look Up.

1. Why is cottage cheese called cottage cheese? It's not like Play-doh or something, so you can't make cottages out of it... Was it originally made in cottages?

And, since it is called that, why is there no packaging that has little pictures of cottages on it? THAT WOULD BE SO CUTE. Marketing industry, you're really missing out on something here.

2. Why would anyone buy this?



I mean really, you'd sound like a sleigh and possibly poke someone in the eye. (Actually scratch that, I'm hoping no one's face is quite that close to your chest...)

3. How is it possible that girls back in the Victorian Era weren't completely overweight? THEY SAT AND ATE CHOCOLATE. How is this fair? Why was I not born then? I could totally drink all that tea! YAY TEA!

4. How do you walk in these things?



Is there some kind of High Heel School I missed out on? I trip over my own feet without any shoes on...

5. Why are bathing suits so expensive? THEY'RE TINY SCRAPS OF FABRIC. And yet they can be more expensive than a nice sundress. Let's all rebel and just go swimming in our clothes! (Or underwear, if you're feeling daring. Or, I suppose, nothing at all... maybe not in broad daylight, though.)


6. (This probably falls under the category of "no one cares but me"...) Why is it that Stars' only Canadian shows are with Metric? I DON'T WANT TO GO SEE METRIC. I just want to see Stars! 


7. Why do none of my friends think that Ninja Cupcake would be an amazing name for a band? Come on, you know it's great. We could all wear adorable shirts like this!



Because everyone knows that cupcakes are wonderful, bands are wonderful, and ninjas are the coolest things ever... so why not combine them?

Are there any burning questions that have been bugging you? Any answers for mine?

24 comments:

  1. hahah you post such awesome stuff :) loollz at if this cheese was made in cottage :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, you are hilarious! Shoes like that are crazy! They look really cool but I can't imagine walking in them!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thanks! agreed, i think i'd break something :P

      Delete
  3. I agree! Ninja Cupcake is a great name for a band... also Stars is one of my favourite bands ever and that's so sucky. I had something else, and now it's gone... oh well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you like Stars too! yay, i'm not alone! (my friends all refuse to listen to them... so sad)

      Delete
  4. Ninja cupcake would be a totally great name for a band. I don't know how ANYONE could walk in those shoes and You've really got be thinking about the origins of the term 'cottage cheese'... I'm going to go google it now. Oh and I do not know anyone personally that would wear that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i'll have to show my friends your comment xD haha, agreed... they're dangerous :O & cottage cheese truly is mysterious! oh well, at least it's tasty.

      Delete
  5. I love the ninja cupcake idea! that would definitely get everyones attention :D great post xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't think i have the answers to those questions. you're hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's one: why do we say Saturday night or Monday night? Shouldn't we say Saturnight or Monnight? Keeping the 'day' part in there seems like an oxymoron. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh, i like that :O definitely something to think about, although i don't have the answer...

      Delete
  8. Whoa, those shoes, they're pretty cool, but I'm definitely with you on the "I can barely walk in a straight line barefoot." And Ninja cupcake is a pretty darn cool name for a band!

    Anywho, I also nominated you for a bunch of blog awards! Check it out, here: Blog Awards

    <3Hima

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thanks! glad to know i'm not the only one with walking difficulties ;)

      oooh, thank you so much! i'll be sure to go look :D :D

      Delete
  9. Haha well this is bit of a coincidence but this came on my lookbook feed today; http://lookbook.nu/look/3775893-Dark Guess somebody liked that dress. 0.O But I would totally wear those shoes. ;]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very weird O.o definitely not my look, for sure! as for the shoes, if you ever wear any like that, i'd love to see :D

      Delete
  10. Haha that is a weird coincidence! Now you have said that I really want to bake some ninja cupcakes! Can you get black food colouring?

    www.cashewcookie.blogspot.coom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think so- probably from specialty food stores? i must say i've never seen any though :P

      Delete
  11. Hehe I like these random thoughts! Ninja Cupcake would be a great name for ANYTHING. I almost named my blog Pirate Cupcake, but the URL was taken. LAME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg that would have been great! too bad someone else already had it :O

      Delete
  12. hahaha Zia, you are so funny! I have to ask myself the same questions after reading this post. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks :D sorry for planting these burning questions in your head though!

      Delete
  13. Ninja Cupcakes - coolest name ever! Sweet and dark at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)