Now, on to the thrills!
1. I survived my driver's ed class! (I'm actually writing this during a particularly boring passage right now.)
2. I don't really swear and it kinda bothers me when people do it every second word. I can understand it sparingly... but not all the time.
3. I wear blue nearly every day. (Not on purpose… I'm just drawn to it.)
4. I don't like pop. Sweet coffee or tea drinks, however…
5. I have yet to go swimming in a pool this summer! Hopefully I'll get the chance soon.
6. I am constantly in motion. Fidgeting, tapping my fingers, stretching… I even have to walk around when I brush my teeth!
7. A pet peeve of mine is when dogs lick my legs. (Get it? Pet peeve? I know, I'm hilarious.) Hands, face, arms is okay, I just hate the slobber on my legs.
8. I love shopping. (Shallow, maybe. But oh so true.)
9. I love James Bond movies (I blame my father entirely) and can't wait to go see the latest one! (Why is it that movies I want to go see take so long to come out?)
10. I write on EVERYTHING. Shirts, napkins, shoes, my hands, other people... watch out, because if I have a pen in hand, you might be next.
Ok, and that's it... I couldn't think of any other interesting facts. (Of course, as soon as I post this, I will think of fifty more. That's just how it is.)
Both of these award are for relatively new bloggers; so here are a few who I think deserve awards! (All of you, feel free to take either or both- perhaps whichever one you find prettier or have yet to be awarded?)
- Haley Brianna at Consider Me Charmed
- Jesse Mallet at Obsession is my forte
- Kelsea at Pink Wonderland
- Cassandra Henri at 25 in my 25th
- Sharmaine at Under Peach Trees
- Jazz at Jazz's World
- Katrina at Muffin Top Vintage
Thanks for all the wonderful reading, commenting and following, and I hope you all have a stunning Sunday!