Sunday, July 8, 2012

latest joys and facts

Hello dearest readers! Well, this week was quite tiring and boring... but it is now Sunday and time to PARTAYYY! (Or go read blogs. Or watch a movie. Or, best of all, sleep. Whatever.) However, before I leave for all of this excitement, I must thank Hima over at  My Musings and Demi Mist over at Beauty and the Mist for recently giving me two wonderful blog awards! Thank you so much, and I'm glad you enjoy my blog that much. Hopefully these facts are exciting enough for you!





Now, on to the thrills!


1.       I survived my driver's ed class! (I'm actually writing this during a particularly boring passage right now.)
2.       I don't really swear and it kinda bothers me when people do it every second word. I can understand it sparingly... but not all the time.
3.       I wear blue nearly every day. (Not on purpose… I'm just drawn to it.)
4.       I don't like pop. Sweet coffee or tea drinks, however…
5.       I have yet to go swimming in a pool this summer! Hopefully I'll get the chance soon.
6.       I am constantly in motion. Fidgeting, tapping my fingers, stretching… I even have to walk around when I brush my teeth!
7.       A pet peeve of mine is when dogs lick my legs. (Get it? Pet peeve? I know, I'm hilarious.) Hands, face, arms is okay, I just hate the slobber on my legs.
8. I love shopping. (Shallow, maybe. But oh so true.) 
9. I love James Bond movies (I blame my father entirely) and can't wait to go see the latest one! (Why is it that movies I want to go see take so long to come out?)
10. I write on EVERYTHING. Shirts, napkins, shoes, my hands, other people... watch out, because if I have a pen in hand, you might be next. 

Ok, and that's it... I couldn't think of any other interesting facts. (Of course, as soon as I post this, I will think of fifty more. That's just how it is.) 

Both of these award are for relatively new bloggers; so here are a few who I think deserve awards! (All of you, feel free to take either or both- perhaps whichever one you find prettier or have yet to be awarded?)

12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!
    I'm always in motion too! And I can't stand at the sink when I do my teeth either, however all I have to do is take two steps back and stand in the middle of the room and I'm ok? Jeesh, weird.
    & oops sorry I swear an awful lot, I'll try and calm it down a bit haha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem :)
      hahaha, people always laugh at me when i brush my teeth walking, so no judgement here!
      & don't worry about it :)

      Delete
  2. I'm also not a fan of pop- I'll drink probably a couple of sips of sprite or fanta once every 6 months.
    And who doesn't like shopping? :)
    Glad to see you're surviving driver's ed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! how can you not? ;)
      thanks! me too!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! And ha, you are sneaky, writing blog posts during driving class!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) haha, well, everyone else was texting... :/

      Delete
  4. Thank you!! <3

    Love your shared list. Totally get you on the swearing thing. It annoys me when people just toss around swear words needlessly.

    Swimming sounds so good right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem :) & completely agreed, I'd love to jump into a pool right now!

      Delete
  5. Thank you thank you thank you dear Zia! :) I can't believe you wrote a blog post during your class ;) that's some time management right there. haha! two things at once.

    http://haleybrianna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome :) & hahaha, yes, might as well make the most of it ;)

      Delete
  6. Congrats on your awards! I enjoy reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for giving them to me :) <3

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)