Tuesday, August 7, 2012

1 2 3 4, tell me that you love me more

Okay, so that title has nothing to do with my post... except it does, because Feist is fun and I'm posting pictures 5 and 6 today! Why did I not post yesterday, you may ask? Well, the answer is simple: I was too bored.  How is it possible to be too bored to post one little picture? I have no idea, but it was so. Yesterday I couldn't even READ. (You know there's a problem when...)

5- Something fun and exciting




What could be more exciting than... a trampoline??!! Seriously though, I could (and sometimes do) just spend hours bouncing around on the trampoline, thinking or talking with friends... okay most of the time I'm by myself, shush, it's not really that lame is it?

Ok, moving on... plus you may notice that my hair has abnormal protrusions, aka, CHOPSTICKS! I recently discovered how to put up my hair without using an elastic... and if that isn't thrilling, what is?

6- Someone I miss




Can you spot me? This was a picture taken at the French camp I went to in May. (And mentioned here and here.) Okay, so I don't know the names of most of these people... but I did make some friends, and most of all I really miss the atmosphere of freedom and friendliness, something that you see too little of in my tiny little town. I could be crazy there! (You, dearest readers, have already seen this side of me!)

Happy Monday, if that's a possibility, and stay tuned for the latest pics!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we want to be till ourselves and that is really okay :) xx

    Sneak peek into my life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! it's just so much more fun that way ;)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)