Tuesday, August 7, 2012

lost and found (aka i have a lot of hats)

It's Tuesday! And you know what that means: a chance to see the rest of my amazing hat collection! (Or if that doesn't excite you, it might just be a chance to go to work. I prefer to think about hats. Although today is actually my first day of work!) The prompt for PDA today was Something Found... and what can be more 'found' than a hat, after a long day of shopping? (You can find the rest of the list here, and the rest of my hats here.) Ready? Set? Go!


I'm a cute little kitty cat! (That's what the face was supposed to be. If you didn't guess, I forgive you.) My friend Kori at Awkward Panda Musings actually knitted this one for me... I wish I hat her skills. (Get it? Hat? hahaha!) 


For whatever reason, I always feel like a taxi driver when I wear this hat. IT'S SO SOFT... like a little soft, warm kitty! (Purr purr purr. I am currently obsessed with Big Bang Theory... does anyone else watch it?)



And this one makes me feel very Canadian! I can totally picture myself wandering around with polar bears. (Okay, so as you can possibly see from its hugeness, it's not even mine. I just like stealing my father's things.) 


Owl face! I love owls.... they're wise and cute at the same time. How many other birds can say that? This hat used to have tassles... but my cat ate one. (I think she was jealous.)


I'm a French Frog, and proud of it! This hat is a little awkward... it only fits on about half of my head, and requires extensive positioning to place it so that my ears are covered. (When you wear a hat half the year, these things have to be considered... Canadian problems.)


Last... but potentially best. This photo does not fully express the glory that is this hat. It has a HUGE pompom at the back and it is lined with super soft fuzz! I could just pet it all day. (Plus, it took me FOREVER to find the absolute perfect slouchy hat, and this one answered my innermost desires- it truly counts as the Something Found for today.)

So there you have it- my hat collection. (The sad part is, I have other ones too... they're just similar styles, so  I didn't bother posting them.) Is your part of the world cold enough to warrant winter hats? 

16 comments:

  1. how does one even own that many hats omg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why is your name moo now? xD & haha, they're just so great!

      Delete
  2. happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr! I love BBT, or at least I used to until pretty much all of the episodes became the same! I love your hat collection, especially the huge pom pom.
    The huge Canadian hat might just be the best though!

    <3Hima

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, they all become similar? :( I'm only at season 2, so I'm liking it right now.
      haha, I'll tell my dad! :)

      Delete
  3. Haha I didn't know there was so many animal hats! I like the Kitty one the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to let my skilled knitter friend know :)

      Delete
  4. ha-ha
    fun pics!
    Oh, and check out the new post on my blog!!!
    xoxo
    Ally O

    thegirlwithblueglasses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the coolest hats! And you look so cute in them. I don't have too many hats - I don't think it looks quite right on me. But that doesn't stop me from wearing my fuzzy fox (not real, it looks like a stuffed animal fox head) hat in the winter!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :D ooh, that sounds like a cool hat! i love those stuffed animal hats, maybe it'll be next on my list xD

      Delete
  6. Very cute pictures and kitty look is awesome :) xx

    Sneak peek into my life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thank you! I'll have to try it with my actual cats!

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He fussed a bit in the start. If you are more curious about animalheadgear then you can learn more about it on AnimalHeadGear.com :: The Best Animal Hats Online.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)