Sunday, August 12, 2012

coolness redux

...Ok, so I don't even know what 'redux' means. (Hopefully it's not something obscene.) It sounded like a word a cool person might use... so I thought I'd stick it in. (You know you're not cool when... haha) Before I get my post started, I have a little public service announcement:


Amber would just like to say that he is far cuter than Darcy will ever be and sweeter besides. (Also, that Barbies are delicious... but I would advise you not to test that out.) He wouldn't leave me alone until I posted this and took a picture of him... but now that my duties as 'his person' are finished, I can move on to today's and yesterday's photos! (As always, the list of photos can be found here.)

11- Handwriting



Cursive...



And normal writing. Was anyone curious to see my handwriting? I will confess, I'm curious to see yours. I feel like you can see a lot about someone's personality by the way they write... does anyone else feel the same? Looking at mine, what does it say about me? (Do I really want to know....?)

12- The last thing I bought

I'll let you in on a little secret. You know how my house has ghosts? Well, did I mention we also have faeries? Yep. And not the pretty, sparkly Tinkerbell ones. Nope. We have klepto faeries. Who are constantly stealing fashionable things... like sunglasses and earrings. (One earring out of a set, which leads me to believe that they're then using them as necklaces.)

The loss of earrings is annoying, but the loss of sunglasses is slightly tragic. (Wouldn't want to start squinting and ruin my gorgeous makeup, after all!) Therefore, yesterday I bought some new ones!


These are my glamourous, Audrey-Hepburn-esque ones... In this picture, they make me look like a bug. I swear they're nicer in real life! (Especially since I tried on over 50 pairs. Sunglasses are SERIOUS BUSINESS.)


And my cool-girl ones. (Hence the redux.) I love how huge they are! What kinds of sunglasses do you have?

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks! i actually often worry it's too messy xD

      Delete
  2. Your cat is adorable!

    Nice sunglasses! I love big ones, but my face is too small to pull most of them off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he'll be glad to hear that ;) and thank you! i know what you mean, it's so hard to find the right pair for my face shape...

      Delete
  3. True, Amber is way cuter! Although a little annoying when seeking attention. Sorry to hear about the klepto faeries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I always have the worst time trying on sunglasses. I swear all of them make me look weird! But yours look fab. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! and omg i know, some of the pairs i tried on were so bizarre...

      Delete
  5. I so LOVE seeing other people's handwriting too! Your's is awesome, I think it looks girly or something like that.. Also-- I have this really weird obsession with knowing middle names. I love it. It's like everyone (or most people) have a secret second name / alter ego that not many people know about unless you're close friends. I don't know, it's just so cool to me. haha ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! it's just so interesting. i totally understand about the middle name thing, although i try to avoid sharing mine xD (i used to hate it, still not super fond...) that's probably a common problem.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)