Sunday, August 19, 2012

zoom zoom zoom

Hello dearest listeners! I'd just like to apologize- I haven't really been keeping up my PDA as well as I should. (You can determine my level of maturity by realising that every time I type 'PDA' I laugh a little bit.) The reason for this is... I'm going on a road trip!

Okay, so it'll only last two days. Major packing was still required. (As in... what if I don't feel like wearing that outfit? What if there's a zombie invasion and all my clothes become covered in brains and I don't want to get eaten? These kinds of considerations are Very Important.)

I'll just be off determining my future (doesn't that sound so much more exciting than plain old 'visiting universities?)... which may basically mean getting lost, being hungry and tired, and crying. (So a little bit like my last wilderness camping trip.) Who knows? After spending so much time thinking 'I can't wait to get out of here' I may realise that I want to stay locked up in my room for all eternity.

I hope you're all having a great weekend, and once again I apologise for such infrequent posting! Regular programming will return on Wednesday... perhaps by then I will have Decided My Future. (I kinda doubt it though. I have a list- of course I have a list, right?- of approximately ten universities and we're only seeing three. Whatever. It'll be fun.)

6 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)