Tuesday, August 28, 2012

first day of school

I interrupt August's Photo Challenge (yes, because I was so assiduous in following it, too) to say that... today was my first day back at school. (And I want to complain. Muahaha.)

Really, there isn't too much to say about this. It was basically the same as every other year. Same people, same hallway, same classes... except that this year will be my last. Am I disappointed? Sad? No, really I just can't wait to get out of here. Plus, there are without a doubt some advantages to being a senior.

-Getting to 'rule the school'...all forty people in it.
- Spares!...except that I have eight full classes.
-Getting to see my friends again... but everyone I actually wanted to see, I invited over during the summer.
-More freedom... okay, so I don't know where this actually comes in, this is just something I've heard.

...so okay, maybe I'm not too excited about this. Did you enjoy your first days back when you went to school? (Or if you still do, of course!)

4 comments:

  1. Going back to school is never fun! I hope this year goes well for you!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed! and thanks- it's already going better :)

      Delete
  2. I always loved going back to school! But I'm weird that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's a good thing! that way you don't have to stress :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)