Sunday, June 10, 2012

friends...


call you at two in the morning because they're hungry and they don't want to eat alone. (Midnight munchies!)

make fun of how old (...young) you look without getting beat up. (Watch out for my amazing ninja skills!)

understand what you mean when you say, "Oh, you know, that thing over there," and make vague waving motions. (Before accidentally thwacking them in the face.)

have impromptu dance parties in your basement. (I'M A HOT MESSSS AND I'M FALLING FOR YOUUUU!)

make you watch a movie with them, then talk the entire time. (Often I have to rewatch the movie the next day just because I get so confused.)

show up at your house while you're in pyjamas and immediately decide to put their pyjamas on too. (Pyjamas are the best. No contest.)

trust you when you say, "Eat this chocolate!" (And then don't kill you when it turns out to actually be cod liver oil pills.)

love you even when you look like this. (Note the horror movie lighting and frame...)



What do you think? Any other ideas for the list?

8 comments:

  1. instantly get your weird crushes and taste in music?
    The pyjamas party thing is my favourite ;)
    and oh dear i do the movie one all time - people must want to kill me x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if that's the case, you're lucky- my friends always make fun of my music xD & haha, it just means you're friends so they have to love you!

      Delete
  2. Haha love this :)
    -Friends also act like they're in their own home at your place. (Because they pretty much are family)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! haha, it's so true xD (which, in my friends' case, boils down to eating all my food!)

      Delete
  3. makes me miss a lot of my friends- fun post :)

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks :) I hope you get to see them soon!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)