Tuesday, June 12, 2012

play me a melody

I mentioned in this post that I and a couple of my friends busked. So, in today's Favourite Tuesday post, I decided to show you my amazing companion for that occupation... Say hello to Tilney!


(Bonus points if you can guess where his name comes from. And yes, it is actually a him. Don't ask.)


Here we are, all happy. This is actually a picture from last year (which is why I look about ten...)- as you can see, we're in a long-term relationship.



And here's the song that I'm currently obsessed with playing!


I don't actually like listening to it, but it's a great way to get out random aggression! (I might not sound amazing, but at least I have fun!)

Does anyone else play guitar? If so, what kinds of music do you play?

16 comments:

  1. Great grandma aggression song! Nice to meet you budddy. Is his name Herbert? LOL I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I agree! And he says nice to meet you, too :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you :) yes, it's definitely a great way to spend a summer!

      Delete
  3. Zia, I have a twelve string guitar that could be his brother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 12-string? That's so cool! I've tried them out in stores, and I love the sound :)

      Delete
  4. I only play the piano and violin, but my brothers all know how to play the guitar. It is dang impressive! I think it would be difficult for me to transition over to learning how to read guitar chords by myself because I'm so accustomed to traditional sheet music-- maybe I'll have to take a guitar class in the fall or something! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Only'? I think that's pretty impressive :) I used to play piano, and it was a bit difficult at first, but it actually helped me read some of the more elaborate tabs.

      Delete
  5. haha. a beak pointing out! hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god I love this :) And you look super cute in that picture, don't worry. Will you pleaseeeeee post a video of yourself playing Before He Cheats? It's like, one of my favoritest songs ever!

    <3Hima

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, maybe... I can post a busking video, wherein we're all dancing xD

      Delete
  7. He's a beauty :)
    I really like that Carrie Underwood song, actually haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ;) it makes me laugh but it's not the sort of song I'd listen to all the time.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)