Friday, June 15, 2012

funny fridays

Today was my first exam. It was harder than I expected (read: I actually had to think! Who does that during an exam?) and I am now entirely braindead... so instead of actually writing something (I also have the worst hand cramp right now) I decided to post all sorts of pictures I found hilarious! (A great way to kick off the weekend, right?)


YES. It's so true. (Like, putting my entire hand down on a stove to check if it was hot yet. Sound in theory, not so much in practice.)


This is why you never ask "Why are you so quiet?"


Yes. ALL THE TIME. What they're fixing, I have no idea.


Okay, so sterotyping is bad... but also, in this case, quite funny.


This isn't a joke, guys. It's because we are! (Just kidding! Or am I...)



So true. (I bet you really want to come visit now!)


Repeat this in an awful Australian accent. I guarantee you'll laugh!


All. The. Time. Why does it look so small when uncooked? How does that work?


Is that song in your head now? 


Best. Show. Ever. And this picture just describes it so well! (That might be a little bit sad.) 

 Well, I hope that some of these at least made you chuckle, and were a nice start to the weekend! (If you recognise some of these... it might be because I saw them first on your blog.) Anyone else have any funny pictures to share?

14 comments:

  1. I hope your exams will be less painful tomorrow,,
    Hahaha, now I know a few more things about canadians.

    Again, good luck with your exams!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you ever visit, you're prepared ;) haha, and thanks!

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha! Hilarious! I love the gotye reference. I love that song, but it's they over play it so much! Even gotye said he was tired of hearing his song on the radio. Sad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree! They need to learn to stop playing songs so much :P

      Delete
  3. love these! I'm extremely braindead atm :( thinking in exams - how can they expect this of us, thats what revision is for?!
    good luck x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too :P thanks, and good luck to you too!

      Delete
  4. I love the ecards so much! I plan to use that whenever people ask me why I'm quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dog in the photo looks exactly like my dog, she's supposed to be a dingo.
    You have an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. weird :P I'm sure your dog is much sweeter!
      oh my, how exciting! :O thank you!

      Delete
  6. oh my gosh, that "somebody that I used to know" picture had me cracking up!!! love!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was just too funny xD electronics disappear so quickly these days!

      Delete
  7. LOLOL I love the first one. "It seemed like a good idea at the time!" I guess you really liked the pagers and the spaghetti, glad you put them up too. Good luck on the rest of your finals!

    <3Hima

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the idea ;) oh, and thanks! I'm sure it'll be fine :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)