Sunday, June 24, 2012

for the nights you'll always remember

Several of you have mentioned that you wanted to see my prom photos. Well, after much sleep and recovery time, I am here to fulfill that deep-seated desire. (Wouldn't want to disappoint anyone! Plus, it was pretty epic.)


Be warned- photo-heavy post ahead! 


The gorgeous cupcakes my friend and I (...ok, mostly my friend) made the day before for the graduating students. (You know it's a small school when...)


Okay, so we were a little bit late... but we still found time to take a few glamour shots!


Bust a move and do the cha-cha! (You can totally see my amazing dance skills here.)


What do you do during awkward slow dances? Take glamour shots in the bathroom, of course. (Obviously, I was a model in another life.)


This is me and my 'date' for the evening- as you can see, we were the most gorgeous girls there. (No one else can compare to our beauty!)


Girls in black- assassins, spies, or simply fashionable? (Good thing there were so many slow dances, or else you'd never get to ponder the question.)


Once we were bored with the photo potential of the bathroom, we headed outside to take yet more glamourous shots. (Sadly, in none of these can you see my shoes... they were truly killer.)


And the after-party begins! Here I am, with some other wonderful girls, just chilling outside while trying to remain alive. (Those mosquitoes were pretty vicious! Thankfully they don't seem to care for my weak vegetarian blood.) 



Why sign a yearbook when you can sign someone's chest...right?


Inhaling helium= FUNNIEST. THING. EVER. (And legal, too.) 


The morning after about two hours of sleep... we may have been too tired to move, but at least the hammock was delightfully comfortable! (I have so many pictures of people sitting there... maybe even more than the glamour bathroom shots!)

And there you have it. It was a wonderful night, dearest readers... Now I simply can't wait for next year, to do it all again. (And actually have the excitement of knowing I get to leave this place!) How were your proms? Do you remember them, or have they yet to pass?

(And I will admit... plenty of other things happened too... but the question is, are they blog-appropriate? Hmmm.)

18 comments:

  1. Seems like you had fun! But, you literally only have like, 10 seniors? Crazy!

    <3Hima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks and sounds like an amazing night. I wish I had thought to use the awkward slow dance periods as time for a photo shoot. I love the black dress and wish I could have seen the shoes! Congrats on a year done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it truly was, i only hope my prom can be so wonderful :3 thank you! i'm definitely relieved :)

      Delete
  3. awesome dress Tat :) hope you would have sent me a cupcake, but whatever. I see this as a wound in our friendship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, i'm sexayyy ;) yes, because you sent me some cookies when i was ABSOLUTELY STARVING... not.

      Delete
  4. Looks like a lot of good fun :)
    Those cupcakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, it was :) to be completely honest, they were prettier than they tasted :P (they were fine, but not delicious.)

      Delete
  5. Looks like a lot of fun and those cupcakes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like such a fun time! I'm glad you had a good experience! How cute are those cupcakes?? :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like so much fun! my year 11 prom is this thursday!! :D so excited
    love your dress x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg, i hope you have an absolutely wonderful and magicial time! & thank you- you should post pics, i'd love to see yours :3

      Delete
  8. Are there 8 seniors?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...16 xD (the cupcakes were split onto 2 plates)

      Delete
  9. You looked lovely! Ahh looks like such a good night.
    I can't even remember my school prom really, was over 2 years ago now :o God I feel old. My college isn't having one, just a night out in about 2 weeks but I think I will give it a miss as they're charging like £20 entry or something!
    Mmm jealous of those cupcakes xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) that's ridiculous! you already have to pay for the fancy dress, you shouldn't have to pay so much to enter too...

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They make my day brighter, and I promise to answer every single one :)