I am now officially done grade 11. (Okay, this is actually a guess. I'm pretty sure I didn't fail anything. Fingers crossed.)
How should I feel about this? No idea. Right now I'm torn between "so tired I'd like to fall over and sleep for a week" and "PARTY! WHOOT WHOOT!" I'm sure that, soon enough, it'll all kick in and I'll be sad. Soon. Just not today. Or tomorrow. Or... all summer. Probably not until I have mountains of homework from my grade 12 classes.
Anyway. All nostalgia aside, this was a pretty eventful year! Now, I'll share with you some of the highlights.
· Ate countless protein bars. (Yes, this is a highlight. At least it's a relatively healthy addiction!)
· Discovered a love for old movies. (His Girl Friday! Grease! Some Like It Hot! Anyone else love these?)
· Wrote. A lot. (Blog, novel, essays, poetry, emails... you name it, I wrote it.)
· Read. Even more. (All of the above, times 500.)
· Discovered that physics is both awful and a potential flirting tool. (Everything has a bright side.)
· Wore bright, bold and wonderful makeup. (Especially blue mascara!)
· Flirted... and was occasionally flirted with in return. (The excitement mounts!)
· Yelled at people. (Mostly because of yearbook committee, as I mentioned in this post.)
· Tripped over countless invisible barriers. (I know they're there! I'm not just tripping over nothing, I swear!)
· Started a blog. (No. Really!)
· Laughed, cried, chatted, screamed, sang, whispered, danced...
Plus, miracle of miracles, today was Beach Day and I didn't get a sunburn- life is good. (I got to wear sparkly sunscreen! And look like a pretty little faerie! So exciting.) What kinds of fun happened in your 'years'? How is life today?